B.Sc. (Green Technologies) (m/w/d)
Profil der Stelle
The 3-year bachelor's degree in "Green Technologies" is run in cooperation with the Technical University of Hamburg (TUHH). The study part provides you with the theoretical basics that you can apply directly in the Green Technologies work area during the practical phases at tesa.
- During the practical phases (10-13 weeks per semester), you will work on topics such as CO2 reduction or energy-efficient production systems at tesa, analyze data, and deliver real added value for the business with your results
- You are part of ongoing energy projects, support day-to-day business on your own responsibility, and can apply your knowledge from your studies directly in practice
- You work closely with other departments and/or customers in an international environment
What you will need
- You have a successfully completed school degree with university entrance qualification
- You meet all requirements of the TUHH to start the Bachelor's program
- You have a strong sustainability mindset and creative drive as well as good communication skills
- You have good English and German language skills and are ideally familiar with the common Office applications
That's why a dual study program at tesa is worth it
- You are a fully valued member of the team, which shows you trust and appreciation
- You will be given individual opportunities to shape and develop your career: We challenge and encourage you, coach you, and give you feedback
- You will gain insights into an internationally operating company during your studies
- You have the chance for further development prospects after your studies
- You will receive an attractive salary for your performance, and we will also pay your semester fees
- You will work at the tesa campus and in a home office with flexible working hours
- Other exciting benefits such as an in-house gym, our baristabar and company restaurant as well as various discounts with our partners await you with us
Get an impression yourself and visit us on Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube.
Curious now? Then apply now via our online portal!
The last two school reports or certificate of graduation (if available)
Proof of internship/work experience (if available)
Andere Angebote des Anbieters an diesem Standort